5 Tips to Passing your NCLEX exam
1. When studying it is important to have a plan. The most popular plans are 30 days/ 4 weeks, 40 days/ 5 weeks, or 60 days/ 6 weeks.
2. When making your study plan, make sure to include breaks. I recommend taking at least an entire day off a week. Do not study for that entire day. Do something with your family or for yourself on this day.
3. Make sure you have taken a test taking strategy class or attended a test taking strategy webinar. I highly recommend this because some students anxiety can get the best of them on the exam and they forget content. This is where your strategies come in handy.
4. Taking NCLEX test questions or assessments are very important. Assessments are best because they usually have a time limit. This time limit will give the feel of being at the computer taking your NCLEX exam in real time.
5. Remediation is very important. If you are studying for NCLEX and you know there areas that you are doing poorly in, then you need to remediate these areas before taking your exam.
For more information on passing your NCLEX exam click here!